Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A bit about my history...

About 2 years ago I met a girl and we got into a relationship. We started moving very fast; I moved in with her within 1-2 months. Not long after we found out she was pregnant. We both decided mutually to keep the baby because we both wanted a child and cared for each other deeply.
Life went on and we were both doing a great job but eventually our personal differences became to much for each other. We both love Connor (our son) more than anything in this world, but we also believed he would be happier with 2 happy seperated parents than 2 parents together fighting all the time. So, we decided to seperate, but on friendly terms. We share Connor equally and everyone seems happy. Of course the time after the seperation can have its hard times, but we got through it.
Now, I live by myself and have Connor as much as I can. My ex-partner and I are still good friends, which makes it easier with Connor.

No comments: